The Governor's Office of Strategic Planning and Budgeting has openings for graduate student interns during the spring and fall semesters and winter and summer interims.
Internships will vary depending on the time of year, projects assigned, and intern’s areas of interest. Every intern will have the following opportunities:
- Impact: Interns will experience state-wide, problem-solving of fiscal, operational, and policy challenges the state faces.
- Executive Privilege: Interns will work with confidential information and experience the budget process at the executive level.
- Fiscal Analysis: Interns will develop an understanding of the underlying fiscal impact of policy decisions made at any level of government.
Current graduate student pursuing Master's Degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Business, Economics, or related field.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be highly organized, driven, persistent, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Have strong communication skills (including writing, speaking, presentation and data visualization skills)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Have a passion for public service in the great State of Arizona!
Hourly rate based on experience/education, and potential for course credit.
Interested applicants should fill out the application which can be found at Link.
Questions regarding the application should be sent to Sarah Bingham at [email protected].